As a student of Passport Academy Charter School (PACS), you'll attend class five days a week on a schedule that includes:
- Three hours of onsite classroom instruction per day, taught by certified teachers (15 hours per week)
- First Session: 8:30 AM–11:30 AM
- Second Session: 12:30 PM–3:30 PM
- Two and a half hours of independent, online (offsite) instruction per day (10 hours per week)
To enroll in PACS, you must have previously withdrawn from high school, be at least 17 but under 21 years old, and have completed enough credits to graduate from the program before turning 21. You must earn a total of 19 credits to graduate and successfully earn your high school diploma. Upon acceptance into PACS, your transcripts are carefully evaluated and specific course recommendations are made so you have an individualized schedule and customized learning path to graduate as quickly as possible.
In addition to our academic program, PACS provides the following support services:
- Career counseling and career readiness training
- Academic counseling
- Social service referrals (housing, child care, legal, etc.)
- Job referrals and internships
- Postsecondary transition planning
- Personal finance counseling
PACS is committed to identifying all of the barriers that may have previously prevented students from graduating high school. We address these issues through quality instruction and targeted support services, ultimately putting our students on a path to success after high school.
With PACS, you can find your own path, choosing from a variety of courses at different ability levels to match your learning needs and goals.